1. Will perform lending and new account duties. May perform teller or other operational duties.
2. Monitor and take action to increase branch revenue through product growth, decrease expenses and ensuring appropriate staffing levels.
3. Knows all features and benefits of the bank’s products and services in order to act as a leader in educating customers on products while setting an example for the Branch staff.
4. Assists in the implementation of new products or programs, by partnering with other CSB employees, including lenders to provide better service to existing and potential customers, that will stimulate growth.
5. Provides efficient training to staff in operations and policies and conducts monthly staff meetings.
6. Evaluates staff’s work performance by preparing semi-annual reviews and coaches staff as needed.
7. Counsels and disciplines staff as needed.
8. Conducts interviews for potential staff as needed.
9. Assists and advises staff regarding policies and procedures for lending, new accounts, tellers and other customer service activities.
10. Schedules and supervises staff workflow.
11. Maintains communications between the branch by preparing and/or approving daily, weekly and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity, writing memos, and attending monthly management meetings.
12. Formulates recommendations for personnel and operational policies to management.
13. Required to comply with the SAFE Act, including successful initial and ongoing registration in the Registry.
14. Community Involvement
1. Four-year college degree or equivalent banking industry experience.